YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team Percolated - Chat (S)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (last edited Jan 03, 2018 02:51PM) (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 4719 comments Team Percolated

Karen
Rebecca
Emily
Megan
Jenn
Katherine

Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 4719 comments Hi team - checking in!

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 4346 comments Mod
Checking in!

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (longy207) | 1599 comments here :)

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10006 comments Here too...

message 6: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 125 comments Hi

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10006 comments Back to work tomorrow :-( but I've got my first three in the bag. Only one BR so will have to crack on with those.

message 8: by Quietly (new)

Quietly Emily | 330 comments Sorry to be late, checking in!

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10006 comments Hi Emily. What’s everyone hoping to read this month?

message 10: by Katherine (last edited Jan 07, 2018 07:37PM) (new)

Katherine | 125 comments I want to read some of these:

Rise of the Werewolf (Lycan Fallout #1) by Mark Tufo The Bunker (The Infected, #2) by Justin Gowland 314 (Widowsfield Trilogy,#1) by A.R. Wise His Pretend Baby 50 Loving States, Oregon by Theodora Taylor Mistletoe at Moonglow (Paige MacKenzie Mysteries, #2.5) by Deborah Garner The Pirate's Witch (Blood Prince #4.5) by Jennifer Blackstream The Rake's Vow (Marriage by Bargain Book 2) by Ruth Ann Nordin Catch a Tiger by the Tail (Fabian Garoux #2) by Eve Langlais Spiteful (The Infected, #3) by Justin Gowland A Place Called Perfect by Helena Duggan Little Vampire Women by Lynn Messina

message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10006 comments I’m looking out for BRs to join, but really liking getting on with some ARCs.

message 12: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 82912 comments Mod
Hello Team Percolated ☺ Just wanted to let you know that I've messaged Megan to check that everything is okay with her as we're 2 weeks into the challenge and she hasn't posted a review yet. Just wanted to let you know what was going on ☺

message 13: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10006 comments Thanks Sarah. Here’s hoping she’s been reading avidly!

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (longy207) | 1599 comments is anyone else having difficulties saving the date read thing on here? I finished a book today and have marked it as read but it is not showing up on my reading challenge because it hasn't got a date read showing. I have tried to put it in and save it but it's not working

message 15: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10006 comments I’m having a nightmare with reviews on NetGalley. It often shows me as having read the book twice. My app is also not seeming to update reading progress.

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 4719 comments Karen wrote: "Thanks Sarah. Here’s hoping she’s been reading avidly!"

I was having a slow start to the month, not sure why, but I finally finished a book and am close to finishing another. Sorry for the delay!

message 17: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10006 comments Nice to know all is okay Megan.

message 18: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10006 comments Just posted what is likely to be my last review for this challenge - don't think I'm going to have time to finish the one I'm still wading through. Though we haven't been particularly competitive in this challenge, I've had fun reading stuff that I fancy this month. Liberating!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.