Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Man Behind the Mask
This topic is about Man Behind the Mask
Book Issues > Please add a book I contributed to

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Nussbaum | 7 comments Hello! I was one of the contributors for the anthology Man Behind the Mask, and I'd love if it could be added to my profile. Let me know if you need any kind of confirmation for this to happen! ^_^

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6188 comments added you.

Do you perhaps know any other contributors we could add?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Nussbaum | 7 comments Sure, here's the names of all the other contributors! ^_^

Audrey Brice, Dani Brown, Alice J. Black, Carly Holmes, Jaime Johnesee, Lisa Lane, Stevie Kopas, S. L. Mewse, Dawn Cano, Debby Dodds, Michelle Garza, Melissa Lason, D.M. Slate, Fox Emm, Crystal Jeans, Suzanne Fox, Rose Garnett, Charlotte Ros, Christine Elise McCarthy, C. A. Viruett, A. Giacomi, Kasey Dawn Hill, Briana Robertson, Delphine Quinn, Kindra Sowder, K.M. Cox, Tamara Fey Turner, Florence A Marlowe.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Nussbaum | 7 comments Oh weird, it looks like there are two versions of this anthology--both are of the exact same book though.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24797 comments One is the kindle and the other the paperback edition.

message 6: by ☕ Lachgas ♿ (last edited Jan 02, 2018 05:41AM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6188 comments They aren't two versions but just three different editions, the one I added you was the ebook sold on smashwords (with isbn), and in your other link are the kindle edition sold on Amazon and the paperback already combined.
I have moved the editor to primary position on the kindle so I can combine them once the maintenance is over (hopefully at some point tomorrow (as it's tomorrow US time it might be thursday here in Germany).

Thanks for the list of contributors, I'll add them to at least one edition today and to the others perhaps on the weekend or tomorrow. (have a phone call soon and not sure how long it takes)

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Nussbaum | 7 comments Ah I see. Thank you so much for all of your help! ^_^