Books Stephen King Recommends discussion

Having Fun Yet? > Is 2018 Going to Be a Good Year?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Almeta, co-moderator (last edited Jan 02, 2018 03:36AM) (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 1093 comments Mod
 photo stephenking_zpstzst5t3s.png

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 598 comments OMG! I love this pic!!! Yes it is going to be a good year.

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra (debra_t) | 2574 comments Mod
LMAO! Yes, a GREAT year!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mhomer616) | 28 comments I hope so. Are we voting on our next book read? I know a lot of people didn't comment any, including myself, as life kind of went a bit nuts the end of last year.

message 5: by Debra (new)

Michelle wrote: "I hope so. Are we voting on our next book read? I know a lot of people didn't comment any, including myself, as life kind of went a bit nuts the end of last year."

Hi Michelle: I believe we are going to take a break from group reads for a bit. There hasn't been much participation and my health hasn't been the best. Give me some time to recover a bit more, get back to work, and get back into a good routine again. I appreciate your participation in the past! Thanks!

message 6: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 598 comments Thank you for the update Debra! Getting your strength up is a good idea. I think I might check out some of the previous group reads that I didn't get a chance to read.

I hope you feel better soon!

message 7: by Debra (new)

Linda wrote: "Thank you for the update Debra! Getting your strength up is a good idea. I think I might check out some of the previous group reads that I didn't get a chance to read.

I hope you feel better soon!"

Thanks for understanding and the well wishes.

We've had some pretty good discussions on some our past group reads. Definitely check that out.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mhomer616) | 28 comments Debra - I'm sending you healing vibes and well wishes. I hope you get better soon. I may not participate as much as I would like, but I have read and enjoyed every book in this club.

message 9: by Debra (new)

Michelle wrote: "Debra - I'm sending you healing vibes and well wishes. I hope you get better soon. I may not participate as much as I would like, but I have read and enjoyed every book in this club."

Thanks, Michelle. I'm so glad you've enjoyed this books we've read. That's all that matters!

message 10: by Debra (last edited Jan 24, 2018 06:22AM) (new)

Ok, everyone:

I need your prayers, lit candles, good vibes, you name it, in regards to a certain job I've set my heart on getting. I think last Thursday's interview went very well, AND the job is custom-made to my needs and dreams. I am supposed to hear this week one way or the other. So, please... I need the Gods, Goddesses, Heavens, Gurus, Mother Nature, The Universe, The Cosmos, or at the very least the Power of Positive Thinking behind this!

I swore 2018 would be a GREAT YEAR. Getting this job will definitely set the right tone for obtaining that objective.

Thanks in advance for thinking of me!

message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 598 comments You got it Debra! prayers to you with this new job!!!

message 12: by Janice (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 801 comments I hope you get the job, Debra. 2018 is going to be a great year.

message 13: by Debra (new)

Thanks ladies!