What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance series: Girl moves to town and owns a clothes? store, works with her best friend & hires another girl. Guy (Michael? Italian?) owns a club/bar or security company (or a best friend owns a security company).

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madellyn (new)

Madellyn | 1 comments Hi,

I am trying to remember what the name of a book series that I have read, so I can suggest to a friend to read. I don't know the author and I only remember so much.
I believe the girl has only moved into town and owns a store could be a clothes store. She works with her best friend and hires another girl. The guy owns a club/bar or a security company. Or one of his best friends own a security company. I think his name could be Michael. I believe he is Italian has a big family. The is little girl, maybe his daughter or niece or sister. It is a series, the second book follows the story of the best friends of the main characters with a story of their own.

I know its not much, but it is killing not knowing or remembering the name.

If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated :)

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 609 comments do you remember when you read it? when it might have been published? (even a time range) anything about the cover(s)? was it an ebook or print?

message 3: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Hm, sounds a bit like Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Any pn elements Madellyn? There are a couple of those that would fit your description. How long ago did you read the series?

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Herndon | 2 comments Harper’s Sloan corps security?
Meghan march beneath series.

message 7: by Kris (new)

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38141 comments Mod
Madellyn, are you still looking for this or did you find it?