Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Can you fix the spelling on my author name?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Mount (danielmount) | 3 comments Daniel J. Mount

Southern Gospel Journal: An Anthology
Southern Gospel Journal: An Anthology

Hi! I use my middle initial when I write since there are several others with my name in the world. One of my books on Goodreads, the first mentioned here, is missing my middle initial and thus does not show up on my profile. (It does appear correctly on the book cover image, though!) Could one of you edit that book so that my middle initial appears and it appears on my profile?

Also, I accidentally created the duplicate book page (37791166) yesterday when trying to see if I could fix this myself. Could this be deleted or merged into the same book? It's not a separate edition; there has only been one edition.

Thanks!

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20221 comments I've moved the Kindle edition to your profile: https://www.goodreads.com/author/list...
Looks like the duplicate was already deleted.

The Kindle and paperback editions still need to be combined, but combine function is down due to maintenance. I'll check back when it is working again.

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Mount (danielmount) | 3 comments Thank you! Wow, that was FAST! Much appreciated!

message 4: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20221 comments Arenda wrote: "The Kindle and paperback editions still need to be combined"

Combined the Kindle and paperback.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Mount (danielmount) | 3 comments Thank you!