2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Kat's 50 books for 2018:)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by quark (last edited Jan 02, 2018 03:04AM) (new)

quark (quarks) | 5 comments Going to read 50 books this year :)
I hope I can find some award-winning classics and intriguing mysteries to read, and maybe some popular books too (so that I can understand the hype of these books) :P
Any book recommendations? I'd be glad to have some good mysteries and classics to read over the weekends!

Cheers,
Kat :D

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Hi Kat, welcome to the group!

I always find it hard to give recommendations, but if you're looking for those AND to connect with fellow book lovers you might want to join the monthly group and buddy reads. That way you get ideas for what to read ánd get to read and discuss them with others. I have to say they're a lot of fun and quite addictive (I'm a fan obviously). We'll be starting with Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot series for example if you like mysteries. In March we'll be buddy reading her Endless Night.
This month we're doing The Picture of Dorian Gray and Sense and Sensibility.

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy New (reading) Year!!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!