2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Kit's 75 in 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your new goal Kit & a very happy New (reading) Year! You're off to a good start I see!

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (screechfox) This morning, I've read Ink - 2/75.

Maybe I'll manage another book today, or maybe I'll actually get something slightly more productive done! X)

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ | 78 comments Good luck on your goal! (:

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Kit wrote: "This morning, I've read Ink - 2/75.

Maybe I'll manage another book today, or maybe I'll actually get something slightly more productive done! X)"

Lol, nothing productive on this end, but I haven't finished a single book either so you're doing better than I am LoL

message 5: by Kit (new)

Kit (screechfox) Susy wrote: "Lol, nothing productive on this end, but I haven't finished a single book either so you're doing better than I am LoL "

Haha, that's fair! I just tend to use reading to procrastinate X).

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ wrote: "Good luck on your goal! (:"

Thank you!

I've now read 3/75 - Ruby Coral Carnelian - although this was a reread so it was quicker than it would normally be. And my pace will definitely slow back down when school starts up again.

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Kit wrote: "Susy wrote: "Lol, nothing productive on this end, but I haven't finished a single book either so you're doing better than I am LoL "

Haha, that's fair! I just tend to use reading to procrastinate X).."

Me too!! Should be doing some work that really has to be finished this week, but have only read (and spent too much time on this site lol). It's just that it's a big book with tiny letters, so it feels like it's taking forever. Just finished though, yay!

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!