What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance suspense/murder mystery series about this girl Eva or Eve Grey and how she goes to this agency who look into cold cases

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgganna (new)

Morgganna | 1 comments PLEASE HELP!!!
There is this book I want to find and Google has failed me.
It's an Avon romance murder mystery/suspence novel - one in a searies - about this girl Eva or Eve Grey and how she goes to this agency who look into cold cases and she shows the guy who turns into her love intrest a newspaper clipping with her photo on it, but she has no memory about how she comes to have amnesia or why her photo is linked to an ongoing murder case, so she needs help to find out who she is. All the murders happen on an island by her brother who is obsessed with her and kills girls who look like her, from the time she is about 16 to her present age.
The book it set in present times, and the other members of the gang who help her all have their own stories after this book.
I remember the cover; its black and white, she has white blond hair (it's accurate to the book description which made me very happy), she is straddeling her guys lap, they both are fully clothed.
I want to own the book and I have two other people who are relying on me for the recomendation.
PLEASE HELP!!!

message 2: by Kym (new)

message 3: by Kris (last edited Feb 03, 2018 03:24PM) (new)

Kris | 33505 comments Mod
Kym's suggestion of Broken by Cynthia Eden from the LOST series matches your description. What do you think?

One Goodreads reviewer says, "Eve Grey is a woman without a past and an identity. All she remembers is waking up in a hospital and being in pain. Seeing no other option, she decides to go to LOST to ask them to help her find herself. She believes that she escaped from the notorious serial killer called ‘Lady Killer’ after seeing the newspapers which happens to have the picture of one of his victims (Jessica Montgomery) who looks exactly like Eve."

Here is the Google Books preview - https://books.google.com/books?id=sG-...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37834 comments Mod
Morgganna, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Broken (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cynthia Eden (other topics)