TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > For Percy Jackson Fans...

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chandler (last edited Aug 11, 2009 01:21PM) (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments Okay so I just found this on IMdB. Here is the exact post:

"Now I can't say if this is the official thing, but a French Percy Jackson site has a version of the script which has been translated into French for their readers. You might have to use Yahoo's translator to read it, and it's in pieces. They seem to be posting more parts each week.

It seems kind of legit. Like the changes that are in there. Also kinds of leans towards the PG-13, which made me happy.

http://www.percyjackson.fr/home.php?p... <- part one

What do you think?

(all of the parts are here http://www.percyjackson.fr/home.php?p... if you don't mind sorting through the other stories to get to them)"

So what I did was right click after the site had loaded and scroll down to the Yahoo Translator and clicked that and the site translated in English came up next to the French one.

Im not going to read the script because I don't want it to be spoiled for me.
:)

message 2: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments I think I'm just going to wait until the movie comes out lol. I'm too lazy to translate anything. But have you seen the girl who is supposed to play Annabeth?!?!/! UGH I hate her! They should've gotten someone else to play her! But on the up side, Percy's a hottie.

message 3: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Amani wrote: "I think I'm just going to wait until the movie comes out lol. I'm too lazy to translate anything. But have you seen the girl who is supposed to play Annabeth?!?!/! UGH I hate her! They should've go..."

OOuh, Percy's hot?? Where?? gimme link!

message 4: by Chandler (last edited Aug 12, 2009 11:07PM) (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments i know!! they screwed up BIG TIME in casting her as Annabeth. And yeah i agree. Logan Lerman is hot as hell :)

ill post a link to some pics tomorrow. im too tired right now :)

message 5: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments Here's a link:
http://www.percyjackson.fr/home.php?p...

Holy crap...I might never breathe again.

message 6: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments XD Isn't he perfect for the role?!!

message 7: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments TOTALLY!! He has a very Percy-ish look about him. And it helps that hes hot :)

When I first saw the teaser trailer I was like "HOLY CRAP! THATS PERCY?!?!" Yeah.... :)

message 8: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments I know!!! *squeals* But why is Olympus so dark and freaky looking when it's supposed to be a happy place?

message 9: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments I think its because Zeus is so mad that his Lightining Bolt was stolen.

message 10: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Ohhh

message 11: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments yeah. but that wasnt the main focus of the trailer. not for me at least.

message 12: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments What caught me in was the "Some heroes are made; and some are born of the gods." I liked that. idk why.

message 13: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 38 comments Wasn't percy suppose to be like twelve in the first book? But okay. Hopefully this guy rocks at acting.

message 14: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Yea, but he looks fine to me.

And, yes, if we're all lucky, he will be able to act in such an uber awesome way that it'll blow our minds!!

message 15: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments Chris Columbus has said multiple times that they have made the characters 17 in the movie.

Oh and the guy whos playing Percy...Hes fine to me because #1: He looks like how I imagined Percy. #2: Logan Lerman is a great actor. And #3: He's hot :)

Im more concerned about a 23 year old who has blue eyes and brown hair playing Annabeth. Grrr....

message 16: by Amani (last edited Aug 30, 2009 03:44PM) (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Yeah, Annabeth isn't exactly what I imagined.

But I never heard of the characters being turned into seventeen year olds?...

message 17: by Chandler (new)

Chandler (chandloski) | 367 comments I forgot where he said it...some interview. If I find the link then i'll post it.

I'm sorry, but I cant stand her as Annabeth.

That sucks.

message 18: by Amani (new)

Amani | 1397 comments Yeah.

And thanks