The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2) The Ask and the Answer discussion

Best Book

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna OMG!!! You just have to read this book!!!
*warning* Only read if you have read the first book: 'Knife of never letting go'

I would like to know who else has read this book and thinks its good? Also, how old are you because i want to know if anyone else my age (13 years old) has read this book.

Serena Sorry, i couldn't help but read ur comments, and you said this book is better than 'knife'?(i really dont understand how that could be possible!)
i haven't read 'the ask and the answer' yet and its beating me up, i just cant wait. btw, i am 14, why do u need to know?

Yumi this series is one of the best in creation. it's on my top five list and it's super hard to get there. i've read all three books and each keeps getting better. i'm 15.

Laman Zubair Anna wrote: "OMG!!! You just have to read this book!!!
*warning* Only read if you have read the first book: 'Knife of never letting go'

I would like to know who else has read this book and thinks its good? ..."

wELL IM 12 ACTUALLY AND I READ THE BOOK BUT YEAH IT'S OOOO AWESOME PATRICK NESS ROXXXX

Sahar Siddiqi I've read the first two books, and they are aweeeesooome!
The third book's sitting on the shelf, waiting for me to read it. :)

Jessi Im 12, and I've read the first two books. They're AMAZING!!!! Im getting the last one from the library today :) :)

Andrea Mika the best book in the series!!!!!

Erin Loved the series! The first book was the best, I thought! I still loved the other books!

Liam Blok 12 yrs old loved the series devoured them in about a week and a half

message 10: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Anna wrote: "OMG!!! You just have to read this book!!!

I would like to know who else has read this book and thinks its good? Als..."

Well I am 17 now but when I first read this book I was 14 :) I still love this series so much and it sits in my bookcase right where everyone can see :D I also know plenty of adults over the age of 30 who have read this series, so I think this book is good for any age :)

message 11: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma But I do have to disagree and say that the first book is the best in the series.