Book Bingo! discussion

FINISH A SERIES.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 115 comments Mod
Leave a comment below with what book you read, your rating, and any review you'd like to read that has NO spoilers!

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin | 49 comments Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Foreman 4 stars
I liked this continuation of the first book "If I stay" and hearing it from Adams perspective. The additional story line of his rock career was also interesting to me simply because I once lived that lifestyle for many years with a guitar player so I could easily visualize Adams story. The flashbacks to the first book really rounded it all out, with Adam telling his side of the before/during/and after of the accident as he recalls it, where in the first book we only heard Mia's version and thoughts. Pretty pleased with the series as a whole.

message 3: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 46 comments The Fallen (Amos Decker, #4) by David Baldacci **** 4 stars, The most recent/last book in the series of Amos Decker who was a football player who had a brain injury. He remembers EVERYTHING. Sounds good, but it isn't as he never has much peace. The series is great!!! Very enjoyable characters!!

message 4: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 115 comments Mod
Erin wrote: "Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Foreman 4 stars
I liked this continuation of the first book "If I stay" and hearing it from Adams perspective. The additio..."

This was a great book!

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 45 comments Mod
Rich People Problems (Crazy Rich Asians, #3) by Kevin Kwan

Read: Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan

Finished: December 10, 2018

Length: 416 Pages

Rating: 4 / 5 stars

Comments: Excellent series. I’m sorry to see it end.

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 31 comments Curtain Call by Denise Grover Swank. The end of the Magnolia Steele series. 4 Stars. Loved this series but it can’t ever beat the Rose Gardner Series.