Book Bingo! discussion

GRAPHIC NOVEL, MANGA, OR COMIC BOOK.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 116 comments Mod
Leave a comment below with what book you read, your rating, and any review you'd like to read that has NO spoilers!

message 2: by Nidhi (new)

Nidhi Bhatt | 4 comments Oh I'm a major Manga fan!!!

I love:
Skip Beat! (ongoing) - 5 stars and my fav
Akatsuki no yona (ongoing) - 5 stars and my fav
Akagami no Shirayukihime (ongoing) - 5 stars
Red River (Completed) - 4 stars
The Queen's Knight (completed) - 4 stars
Kaichou wa maid-sama (completed) - 5 stars
Black bird (Completed)- 3.5 star
Fruit Basket (Completed) - 4 star
Shinobi Life (Completed) - 3.5 star
Ouran High School Host Club (Completed) - 5 star
Hana yori dango (Completed) - 4.5 star
Love so life (Completed) - 5 star

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shruko_shrenee) | 3 comments I completed this one with Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson (I feel like I got that wrong) it's a really funny comic collection that I loved! 5/5

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin | 49 comments Through the Woods by Emily Carroll Throught the Woods by Emily Carroll 4 stars
Most certainly creepy for a comic collection...I liked the best "The Nesting Place"...great graphics and storyline.

message 5: by Ágnes (new)

Ágnes (lareineweiwei) | 10 comments The Walking Dead, Vol. 1 Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman
The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye
by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore (Illustrator), Frank Darabont (Teleplay)
Rating: 4 stars

I liked the comic book just like the TV series. I will definitely continue with the following books.

message 6: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 46 comments She-Hulk, Volume 1: Law and Disorder by Charles Soule. 3 stars.
I was going to see Charles Soule speak. His debut book is "The Oracle Year" FIVE STARS!!!! which I loved. So I got this comic because that is what he is known for. Can't say I'm a comic reader...so didn't much care for it. I also asked him about the artist. About half way through the book, a totally different art form and artistic characterizations. Threw me for a loop! He said it's back in the comic with the same first artist. That was an anomaly changing artists.

However, an aside!!!, do read The Oracle Year. It is so good and thought provoking. Fun, interesting...really good!!

message 7: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 116 comments Mod
Erin wrote: "Through the Woods by Emily Carroll Throught the Woods by Emily Carroll 4 stars
Most certainly creepy for a comic collection...I liked the best "The Nesting Place"...great graphics and storyline."

Oooo I need to check this out!