Book Bingo! discussion

A BOOK BY AN AUTHOR WHO USES A PEN NAME.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 116 comments Mod
Leave a comment below with what book you read, your rating, and any review you'd like to read that has NO spoilers!

message 2: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 46 comments Lethal White (Cormoran Strike, #4) by Robert Galbraith by Robert Galbraith AKA JK Rowling!! 4stars
She is a great writer. When she describes something, it's always interesting as she adds other stuff to the description. That said, I thought the book was a bit long. I was always interested and couldn't wait to get back to it, probably because I have a crush on Comoran Strike, the one-legged detective who women fawn over. His partner Robin is a cutie and well characterized. So who cannot love these two and their adventures. NOT ME!! Also, I'm an e-reader and I love the vocabulary of Rowling. I look up about a word every 20 or so pages...and I'm pretty good at vocab. All that said, give it a whirl. Attention-getting, interesting, builds interest and suspence.

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 49 comments Mod
So Close to Being the Sh*t, Y'all Don't Even Know by Retta

Read: So Close to being the Sh*t Y’all Don’t Even Know by Retta

Finished: October 5, 2018

Length: 253 Pages

Rating: 4 / 5 stars

Comments: Technically it’s a stage name but she was listed as the author under said stage name. This book was so good. I’ve adopted Retta as my cousin… she doesn’t know it though.