Book Bingo! discussion

2018 Bingo Categories > A BOOK WITH A ONE-WORD TITLE.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 83 comments Mod
Leave a comment below with what book you read, your rating, and any review you'd like to read that has NO spoilers!

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 31 comments Undone by Wendy Higgins. I gave it 3 stars. It was my least favorite in this series and I kind of stopped liking the main character unfortunately. However, it was told in alternating views from her and her best friend and I liked her best friend's story. I will be done with alien books now.

message 3: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 49 comments Envy by Sandra Brown 5 stars. One of her best. Sandra Brown NEVER disappoints. I don't know why she isn't as popular as Patterson, et al. Great characters, plots, excitement, perfectly wonderful love scenes, ... what more can you ask for. It's a book that you want to find time to get back to!!! Enjoy!!

message 4: by Ágnes (new)

Ágnes (lareineweiwei) | 10 comments Abigél by Magda Szabó
Rating: 5 stars

A cute story of a 15-year-old girl studying in a provincial boarding school in Hungary during the second world war. The everyday problems of teenage girls (rivalry, first love) are affected by the threat of world war and the helping hand of a mysterious spirit (or angel).
I strongly recommend it to any adolescent girl.

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 31 comments Fireworks by Katie Cotugno. 2 Stars. I think I’m growing out of her books. This was too young for me.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin | 51 comments Panic (Panic, #1) by Lauren Oliver Panic by Lauren Oliver 3 stars
My only thoughts on this story is that if this is even remotely accurate in describing the newer generations of teens, then that is really disturbing.

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 40 comments Read: Consumed by J. R. Ward

Finished: August 23, 2018

Length: 416 Pages

Rating: 4 / 5 stars

Comments: Great start to a new series. I was surprised and quite satisfied with the ending.