Book Bingo! discussion

A BOOK BY A LOCAL AUTHOR.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 116 comments Mod
Leave a comment below with what book you read, your rating, and any review you'd like to read that has NO spoilers!

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin | 49 comments The River at Night by Erica Ferencik The River at Night by Erica Ferencik 5 stars
An author in my home state of Massachusetts (although my heart remains in Maine) I can’t say anything more than I love everything about this book… Women, wilderness survival, Maine, the river, A little bit of horror and uncertainty… It was written so well and gave just enough to every sense that makes you sit on the edge of your seat and want to keep turning pages...love!

message 3: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 46 comments You Think It, I'll Say It by Curtis Sittenfeld Curtis Sittenfeld lived in St. Louis for a while. When a couple of her books were published. Great author. 5 stars!!
This book is of short stories, which I have never liked. I want to get REALLY involved in the characters and short stories didn't allow that for me. And usually I get the idea that I'm supposed to get some great meaning out of each one of them, when actually I'm looking for a great plot.
That said, loved this book!!!