Rune Readers discussion

Vikings Season 1 > Announcement

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danni (new)

Danni | 32 comments Mod
If you watch my Youtube videos then you would know that I mentioned doing a Vikings tv show watch along in my book club announcement video. I was thinking of posting a discussion thread for each episode where we could share our thoughts on the show. However, I was also considering creating a Twitter account, or a Facebook page to live tweet/post while watching each episode.

If you love the live tweet/posting idea let me know what days and times work for you guys, so we can watch them together!

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (onthefritz) (_onthefritz) | 10 comments I like the live tweeting idea!! I can do weeknights and weekends whenever! I'm excited to try the show again, I think having you all to talk to/ "watch" it with with help, and be fun!

message 3: by Danni (new)

Danni | 32 comments Mod
Awesome!! I think I will just tweet on my regular Twitter, because switching between two Twitters is a pain :p I'm in PST, so I'm pretty much behind everyone haha! But weekend evenings work for me!

message 4: by Marina (new)

Marina Liaros Naples | 1 comments I just joined but it appears this group is inactive.