Book Bingo! discussion

2018 Bingo Categories > A BOOK BY TWO OR MORE AUTHORS.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 83 comments Mod
Leave a comment below with what book you read, your rating, and any review you'd like to read that has NO spoilers!

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin | 51 comments Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar 4 stars
This was a page turner for me. Gwendy was a very likeable character who had self discipline starting at a young age and all through the years of growing up. I so anxiously breezed through it just to see what could and would happen. I did like the ending though it seems some other reviews don't agree. It did have opportunity for alternates but SK knows what he is doing. A fun read.

message 3: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 49 comments The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton Pres. Clinton and Patterson team up for a thriller. I gave it 5 stars!!! Fun, exciting, and, dare I say, educational. I now know how important NATO is!! LOL!!! Really, get past the first 30 pages and it builds and entertains after that. There's quite a bit about the secret service etc....and, of course, the President is genius. Really fun read.