Book Bingo! discussion

A CHILDHOOD CLASSIC YOU'VE NEVER READ.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 115 comments Mod
Leave a comment below with what book you read, your rating, and any review you'd like to read that has NO spoilers!

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin | 49 comments Old Yeller Old Yeller by Fred Gipson 5 stars. I am glad to finally know this story, not sure why it took me so long for such a classic. I really enjoyed it.

message 3: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 46 comments If I Ran the Zoo by Dr. Seuss I have never read any Seuss before!!!! So this was fun but not THAT much fun. 2 stars! I hope I don't go to hell for only two stars!! LOL. Glad I read one of his books. Needed it for the A-Z challenge.

message 4: by Ágnes (new)

Ágnes (lareineweiwei) | 10 comments Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Rating: 4 stars

A childhood classic I wanted to read for a while. It didn't disappoint.

message 5: by Devin (new)

Erin wrote: "Old Yeller Old Yeller by Fred Gipson5 stars. I am glad to finally know this story, not sure why it took me so long for such a classic. I really enjoyed it."

I remember hearing this story when I was in elementary school! Such a great book!

message 6: by Devin (new)

Terrie wrote: "If I Ran the Zoo by Dr. Seuss I have never read any Seuss before!!!! So this was fun but not THAT much fun. 2 stars! I hope I don't go to hell for only two stars!! LOL. Glad I read one of his..."

I think with these books, it's best you put your mindset in the mind of a younger child. I think that's the best way to enjoy them! (:

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 45 comments Mod
The Worst Witch (Worst Witch, #1) by Jill Murphy
Read: The Worst Witch by Jill Murphy

Finished: November 24, 2018

Length: 97 Pages

Rating: 4 / 5 stars

Comments: Cute. I loved the movie as a kid and I will probably continue to read the books.