Book Bingo! discussion

BINGO BOARDS > 2018 Bingo Board!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devin (new)

Devin (devinlindseyx3) | 82 comments Mod
 photo Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 9.56.58 PM_zpst7jwlnei.png

Here is a link to the google doc for the 2018 Bingo board. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C...

message 2: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 49 comments Hi, Devin. A while back I found out about book bingo and made a paper copy of your bingo card. I also wrote some posts on what books I had read for the card. BUT.... I'm at a loss now about where I am to post progress, etc. If you have time could you write and give me info about participating since I seem to have lost my mind!!! LOL.

message 3: by Devin (new)

Terrie wrote: "Hi, Devin. A while back I found out about book bingo and made a paper copy of your bingo card. I also wrote some posts on what books I had read for the card. BUT.... I'm at a loss now about where I..."

Thanks for participating! There are discussion posts for each of the categories. I didn't have one where you could post completed boards, etc, but there is now one up! You can share updates and progress on there! (:

message 4: by Terrie (new)

Terrie | 49 comments Thanks... I found it. Appreciate all the time and trouble you give to the challenge!!!

message 5: by Devin (new)

Terrie wrote: "Thanks... I found it. Appreciate all the time and trouble you give to the challenge!!!"

It's no trouble at all! I love it!