Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 1: Pike's Peak (12 books) > Katherine's 2nd Climb

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (kiik) Here we go again! First TBR tackle will be Oathbringer, which I started reading before the end of the year, but I'm less than half way through, and it's over 1200 pages, so I don't feel bad counting it toward this mountain. Happy New Year, ya'll!!

message 2: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Awesome! I haven't started that series, but have read almost all of Sanderson's other works. I hate starting series that aren't finished being written... Mistborn was killing me. And he's even a pretty fast writer!

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) Good luck with the climb

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (kiik) Thanks, ya'll! Good luck to you, as well!

Jessika, the waiting definitely hurts, but luckily, The Stormlight Archives books are so long and in-depth, that I usually need a bit of a break, anyway. I've definitely been known to check Sanderson's writing progress on his website, though...

Happy reading!

message 5: by Katherine (last edited Apr 01, 2018 02:44PM) (new)

Katherine (kiik) Embarassingly, I have not finished the last 100 pages of Oathbringer. I think I'm in denial that it will be another couple years before I get the next book and am in active protest.

In the meantime, I've finally finished Treasure Island (eh) and The Brothers K (so good!).

That's 2/12 done!