YA LGBT Books discussion

New Releases > March 2018 new releases

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16660 comments This is for YA books with significant LGBTQ content released in March 2018 - anyone can post books here (author or not.) If the book is on Goodreads please link it (and maybe show us the cover.) If you read it, feel free to add a short comment or synopsis. Consider also adding the book to our group bookshelf.

Thanks for helping to keep our group up to date.

message 2: by Rez (new)

Rez Delnava (rez_delnava) | 593 comments I like how the Backstagers series has gay and trans characters, but their gender and sexuality are really downplayed.

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice Shaw | 1 comments 🎉New Release!🎉Omega Sanctuary is finally LIVE! And TODAY ONLY it is only 99 cents/free in KU.

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BKVJB9N
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BKVJB9N

I fell in love with the enemy.
He was unpredictable. Hardened. Dangerous.
He was my omega.

message 4: by Rez (last edited Apr 11, 2018 04:31PM) (new)

Rez Delnava (rez_delnava) | 593 comments Some releases that slipped past my radar:

Flying Tips for Flightless Birds by Kelly McCaughrain Flying Tips for Flightless Birds by Kelly McCaughrain released March 1st.

Burro Hills by Julia Lynn Rubin Burro Hills by Julia Lynn Rubin released March 20th.

message 5: by Rez (new)

Rez Delnava (rez_delnava) | 593 comments More March releases I missed:

Boomerang by Helene Dunbar Boomerang by Helene Dunbar released March 6th.

The Beauty That Remains by Ashley Woodfolk The Beauty That Remains by Ashley Woodfolk released March 6th.

Fire Song by Adam Garnet Jones Fire Song by Adam Garnet Jones released march 13th.

I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman released March 27th.

message 6: by Rez (new)

Rez Delnava (rez_delnava) | 593 comments A re-release in March:

The Right Thing to Do at the Time by Dov Zeller The Right Thing to Do at the Time by Dov Zeller published march 15th.