Gail Carriger Fan Group discussion

Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)
This topic is about Angels' Blood
Coop de Book Group > January 2018: Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skye (Skye's Scribblings) (last edited Feb 01, 2018 09:06AM) (new)

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 241 comments Mod
January 2018's Coop de Book is Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh! For more information about the book, click the cover above.

You can read Gail's review here

Let's discuss! Please note the page/chapter you're on at the start of your comment so if someone isn't that far in yet they can avoid possible spoilers - thank you! :)

message 2: by Gail (new)

Gail Carriger (gail_carriger) | 103 comments I'm super intrigued to see what people think if this one. My reaction was... mixed.

Heather | 1 comments I enjoyed this author's other series, but I could not get into this one. It was just awkward and I couldn't find myself enjoying either of the main characters. I'm clearly in the minority because there is so much love for this series. It's just not my jam.

message 4: by Gail (new)

Gail Carriger (gail_carriger) | 103 comments Heather wrote: "I enjoyed this author's other series, but I could not get into this one. It was just awkward and I couldn't find myself enjoying either of the main characters. I'm clearly in the minority because t..."

I kinda got drunk before writign the review, so... yeah.