2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Greer going for 50

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Greer (new)

Greer (foxingontheedges) | 24 comments I plan on reading thru all the library books I just checked out, going to try not to read another book till I finish what I have. Also I just got my 22 book order from Book outlet, not buying any more till I finish the ones I have.
Yeah right...

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Lol :)

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal(s) Greer & a very happy reading/New Year!!

message 3: by Greer (new)

Greer (foxingontheedges) | 24 comments Thanks, Happy New Year, 2018 starting great. Finished a book and starting a new one.

message 4: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Greer (new)

Greer (foxingontheedges) | 24 comments I'm trying to come up with my own challenges for myself.
I. listen to more audio books (working on it)
2.Try to not have a DNF this year, carefully select the books I want to read and if I can't seem to get into the physical book itself try the audio before I give up.

need 48 more challenges............

message 6: by Greer (new)

Greer (foxingontheedges) | 24 comments I need to add four books to my read list. I haven't done reviews yet so they just don't count yet.

message 7: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments 16 books down that is fantastic! You are doing amazing keep it up!

message 8: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Hoping March is a fantastic month for you Greer 32 books Wow!!!!

message 9: by Greer (new)

Greer (foxingontheedges) | 24 comments Whoo Hoo!!! I'm on a roll.
Actually it's still cold here and I can't plant anything yet so I'm staying inside and reading but once Spring starts acting like Spring I'm sure I'll slow down.

message 10: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) You certainly are! I bet you'll reach your goal before spring starts acting like spring. It's really cold here too!

message 11: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. Looks like you have had some awesome dreams this year. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 12: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 13: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!