SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Happy New Year!!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Jan 01, 2018 03:13PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28410 comments We want to wish all our members a happy, healthy new year full of good reads, loving friends and loads of laughter!
Cheers to the new year! We look forward to reading and chatting with you in 2018.
Happy New Year gif

message 2: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 824 comments Happy New Year to everybody!

message 3: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23518 comments Happy New Year Marisa, Steph, Judithe, and everyone else!!!!

Wishing everyone 5 star reads, health, wealth (to buy more books), lots of laughter and new authors to enjoy.

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam | 1011 comments Happy New Year! I can't wait to start reading.

message 5: by Moondance (new)

Moondance (moondance120) | 1746 comments Happy New Year everyone! May it be a wonderful year

message 6: by Eldarwen (new)

Eldarwen | 1546 comments Happy New Year :-)

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily Causby | 6 comments Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I am new to the group and I am looking for a challenge... Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

message 8: by Janice (new)

Janice | 3 comments Happy New Year.

message 9: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28410 comments Emily wrote: "Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I am new to the group and I am looking for a challenge... Can anyone lead me in the right direction?"

Hi Emily. Welcome to the group! Here are some challenge links you can check out at any time:
Challenge Directory ~ list of all challenges (closed and open)
"Over in a Flash" ~ month-long challenges
"Pace Yourself" ~ 2-6 month challenges
"What's the Rush" ~ year-long challenges
"When the Mood Hits" ~ set your own to/from date/duration challenges