Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Malice (The Faithful and the Fallen, #1)
This topic is about Malice
The Faithful and the Fallen > #1 Faithful and the Fallen-Malice

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie, The Malazan Queen of Chaos (new) - rated it 3 stars

Maggie K | 1202 comments Mod
Here is the thread for those who plan to join in on Malice. I'm excited to start it!

message 2: by Hailee (last edited Jan 01, 2018 03:06PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hailee | 36 comments I already started this a couple of days ago. I'm only about 140 pages in so far but I'm really liking it.

Suzanne | 212 comments I'm going to try to do this one - I have heard good things about the series.

Matt | 8 comments This was a nomination I raised, and the timing has worked out well. Currently listening to the audio of Demon Cycle book 4 as well but made a little start on Malice last night.

Vera Maslow | 37 comments If I can get my hands on copy I will join in this one.

Sabrina Read this just recently and will be interested to hear what people thought.

message 7: by Femmy (new)

Femmy | 32 comments I'm really interested in this book. I'll see if I can squeeze it in for this month's read.

Hailee | 36 comments Ok so I am very behind in my reading since I have had the flu and didn't read a single page for about 10 days but I am now about 60% into this book and I'm becoming a bit obsessed with it.

I'm really invested in the characters and what is happening to them. Although I'm still not sure who I should be rooting for at this point.

Brent | 38 comments I have started this book and enjoying it so far.