30. Heaven by Randy Alcorn
33. The Invisible War by Chip Ingram
37. Is This The End by Dr. David Jeremiah
38. Keep It Shut by Karen Ehman
49. Discerning The Voice Of God by Priscilla Shirer
52. The Graverobber by Mark Batterson

message 2: by Alina (new)

Alina | 50 comments Mod
Great list Zipcaddy! If possible, can you have your titles listed so people can easily search on them? At the top of the comment box, it says add book/author. The book title will create a link. Thanks.

message 3: by Zipcaddy (new)

Zipcaddy | 21 comments I guess I don't understand they are all listed with author if it is a link I don't know how to do that I just typed them all out . Sorry

message 4: by Alina (new)

Alina | 50 comments Mod
It's no problem as it is your list. It just helps others when looking at your list so they don't have to look up each of the books. The "add book/author" feature at the top of the comment box creates a link that takes you right to that book on goodreads. For example: The Invisible War: What Every Believer Needs to Know about Satan, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee (rays_reeds) | 18 comments Alina wrote: "Great list Zipcaddy! If possible, can you have your titles listed so people can easily search on them? At the top of the comment box, it says add book/author. The book title will create a link. Tha..."

I guess I am not sure how you are creating the link with the book title either. I cut and pasted links to my books but when I tried just typing the title into my list, nothing happened.

message 6: by Hope (new)

Hope (hopeinbrazil) | 83 comments Zipcaddy, You've got some good, solid authors on your list. Should be a good reading year!

message 7: by Alina (new)

Alina | 50 comments Mod
To add an easy link to the books in your list:
As you are typing in the comment box, at the top of the box it says "add book/author". Click on that. When you do, it will give you a popup window that says "add a reference". You can search by title or author. Type in the name of the book and hit search or enter. Books with that title and similar will be listed. When you see the one you want (may have to scroll down), select "Add". Then the book will appear as a link when you post your comment.