The Circle discussion

Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
This topic is about Three Dark Crowns
Book Discussions > New Book: Three Dark Crowns

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new) - added it

Jordan Mavis | 11 comments Mod
It's the new year and let's start this 2018 with a good ol' fantasy book. I recommend to those who have finished The After Life of Holly Chase to say your rating of the book and what you thought of it. Our January read is Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake! :)
Happy New Year!

message 2: by Brylee (new) - added it

Brylee (writtenforest) | 1 comments Yess!! I adore the Three Dark Crowns series and I’m totally up for a reread!!

message 3: by deanna (new)

deanna | 5 comments Hi I’m new to this and I don’t know where to comment for book suggestions. For February, to get in the Valentine spirit, could we read Every Day by David Levithan? The movie adaptation is coming out February 23rd and I thought it would be interesting to read a romance novel around the time that the movie comes out, and the plot seems interesting.

message 4: by Jordan (new) - added it

deanna wrote: "Hi I’m new to this and I don’t know where to comment for book suggestions. For February, to get in the Valentine spirit, could we read Every Day by David Levithan? The movie adaptation is coming ou..."
There is a separate thread for suggestions, but it's fine :) And I'll look up the book!

message 5: by Ren (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ren Kadri (eternalbooks) | 16 comments Mod
I'm so excited! ive had this book forever and ive been meaning to read it!!

Valerie (angelofmusicval) | 10 comments Just got this one from the library!

message 7: by Jordan (new) - added it

Because not everyone could keep up with the rest of the group during December. I have a new idea for how we will "discuss" this new book! We will read it on our own time and at the end of every month you give your rating, what worked well, what didn't, etc. I hope you like this way better because we're already a couple weeks into January. Happy reading :)

message 8: by Tima (new)

Tima (timakadri) | 5 comments Late notice but I won’t be able to participate this month (and I was really interested in the book). It’s finals month for me so I have to focus on school and I already need to finish another book. But I’ll still be participating in February!

message 9: by Ren (new) - rated it 4 stars

How far has everyone gotten?

Valerie (angelofmusicval) | 10 comments Ren wrote: "How far has everyone gotten?"
I've just started but I read pretty fast, so trying to knock it out by the end of the month.

message 11: by Ren (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hey guys! I just thought I'd post a few general questions for you guys to think about and expand on for Three Dark Crowns!

1. What was your favorite thing about the book?
2. Least favorite thing?
3. Which scene did you not see coming at all?
4. Who is your favorite character?
5. What did you think about the plot?
6. Would you recommend?

Valerie (angelofmusicval) | 10 comments Still slowly reading this one. I'm intrigued but it's going very slow for me