Koontzland - Dean Koontz discussion

Ricochet Joe
This topic is about Ricochet Joe
Koontz Poetry & Short Stories > Ricochet Joe--a brand knew Koontz e-book!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Matthew | 173 comments Happy New Year! I made a delightful discovery today when I opened up my Kindle...a brand new e-novella called Ricochet Joe by Dean was just published on Dec 28th! It's a Kindle Single so I am unsure if all of you will have access to it but figured I would pass along the good word.

message 2: by Lynnette (new)

Lynnette (lmf68) | 2 comments Thank you! I'll check that out.

message 3: by Misty (new) - added it

Misty M | 30 comments It’s also included in the Amazon Prime books so it’s free if you have that. But I think you eventually have to return those.

Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl (dustpancrazy) | 5996 comments Mod
Thanks for the update. I don't typically do e-books but this looks like it would be well-worth reading.

Can anyone inform us if this Ricochet Joe Novella, connects to the Jane Hawk Series in some way?

Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl (dustpancrazy) | 5996 comments Mod
Is this a Kindle Exclusive e-book? Sounds like the Koontz fan would have to have Kindle or Amazon Prime - I don't have either of those because I am old school.

Amazon is doing things pretty smart to lure people in with this excellent Dean Koontz Novella.

Matthew | 173 comments It is indeed an e-book only...it is completely original work unrelated to anything else Dean has published. I have read the first few chapters and it feels quite Odd Thomas-y.

message 7: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Warkentin  | 17 comments It’s also included with Amazon Unlimited through the Kindle store for free. And you don’t have to return it if you don’t want. I believe it’s up to 10 books you can download without time limits through Amazon Unlimited.
Worth joining Unlimited if your already a Prime member. Then it’s as simple as downloading the app. But if not a member then that’s a different story, lol. 😊

Diane Lynch (dianedesmarrstlynch) | 470 comments Loved this one.
Check out Ricochet Joe by Dean Koontz
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...