75 Books...More or Less! discussion

Archive (2018 GR Challenge) > Misty’s 2018 75 Book Challenge

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Misty (new)

Misty Mount | 106 comments I had to lower my goal this year to plan for some writing which is a little sad 😢. But I have high hopes for some good reads nonetheless 😁

message 2: by Elyse, Moderator (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 7445 comments Mod
Welcome back, Misty!

message 3: by Misty (new)

Misty Mount | 106 comments Elyse wrote: "Welcome back, Misty!"

Thanks Elyse!!

message 4: by Misty (new)

Misty Mount | 106 comments Jordie In Charge (A Castre World Novel Book 1) by E. A. Shanniak It's been a while since I read a romance novel and this one felt like a guilty pleasure. First read of the year was a good one!

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol07) | 2613 comments Misty wrote: "Jordie In Charge (A Castre World Novel Book 1) by E. A. Shanniak It's been a while since I read a romance novel and this one felt like a guilty pleasure. First read of the year was a good one!"

The girl on the cover looks like one of Dr. Who's assistants...

message 6: by Elyse, Moderator (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 7445 comments Mod
Carol wrote: "Misty wrote: "Jordie In Charge (A Castre World Novel Book 1) by E. A. Shanniak It's been a while since I read a romance novel and this one felt like a guilty pleasure. First read of the year was a good one!"

The girl on the..."

I thought it was Felicia Day until I enlarged it! lol

message 7: by Misty (new)

Misty Mount | 106 comments Carol wrote: "Misty wrote: "Jordie In Charge (A Castre World Novel Book 1) by E. A. Shanniak It's been a while since I read a romance novel and this one felt like a guilty pleasure. First read of the year was a good one!"

The girl on the..."

Haha! She does look like Amy Pond and Felicia Day from afar :)

message 8: by Misty (new)

message 16: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol07) | 2613 comments Did I tell u I saw the Lucy Whipple movie? It was cute.