2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Ingrid's goal is 25 books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid | 9 comments I'm excited about books again and looking forward to reading, tracking, and reading what books others are enjoying.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Ingrid & a very happy reading/New Year!!

message 3: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid | 9 comments Thank you thank you!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid | 9 comments Thanks! You too!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Hoping your first month was a success!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Ingrid wrote: "I'm excited about books again and looking forward to reading, tracking, and reading what books others are enjoying."

How is it going Ingrid?

message 8: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid | 9 comments I'm enjoying the 2018 challenge! Have read 3 books so far. I am now on the Lonesome Dove read a long and also reading a couple books for black history month. I think Good Reads and Booktube are fun and interesting resources for my book life.

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Ingrid wrote: "I'm enjoying the 2018 challenge! Have read 3 books so far. I am now on the Lonesome Dove read a long and also reading a couple books for black history month. I think Good Reads and Booktube are fun..."

Sounds awesome Ingrid!

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Hoping March is a great month for you. 6 of 25 is great!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 12: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid | 9 comments I've been lucky or I'm easy!! 2 stand outs are Homegoing and Devil in the White City. I could not put those down!

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up! You know I am glad someone enjoyed Devil in a White City I have tried it so many times.