Etheral Academy discussion

Town > Pat's Cafe

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Yeah, It is.” Kaoru said as he held her to keep from collapsing.

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I fine." he said as kissed her cheek and sat down. Oh my gods. That was the most I've ever used my powers.

message 3: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "But, I'm fine." Kaoru said as he got up his legs wobbly. He sat back down.

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Ok." Kaoru said as he reached up for her.

message 5: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru got up with Rose's help. "I love you. I don't know what I would do without you. "

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I would be without a girlfriend and I would be without love." he said as he kissed her.

message 7: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru pulls away. "Can you go get food? I'm hungry."

message 8: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Anything you want." he said as he looked at her. "Please? I'm really hungry..."

message 9: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru smiled at Rose. "You called me your baby."

message 10: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru's smiled widened. "Too late. It is already there. "

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru wanted to kiss her. But, he wasn't sure if his legs would support him. "You are mine. " he said with a smile.

message 12: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "What do you want babe?" Kaoru asked Rose.

message 13: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “The same Please.”

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Idk))

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Most likely....))

message 16: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Sure...))

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((I don't want to talk to him.....))

message 18: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((I don't mind the rping. I just don't want to talk to him directly.))

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Sure.... If you want to... ))

message 20: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((I can do it.... I will have to talk to him at some point....))

message 21: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Not really...))

message 22: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((Nothings wrong.))

message 23: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((It is ok...))

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 895 comments Mod
((I am so sorry that I wasn't on, I have been grounded from my Chromebook for a while, I still can't guarantee that I will always be on, but I will try, and Kit, I am sorry, for the way I have been acting, there is no excuse for my actions, but this stuff with Raven trying to kill herself and all, well I can't live with myself not helping her.))

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 895 comments Mod
"Uh yeah, I think I will have the chicken noodle soup please, and the pink lemonade."

message 26: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments ((I know that! You aren't the only one who has been helping her!! ))

((and I have never said that I was, I am not trying to take all the credit, we all helped.))

message 28: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Thank you.” Kaoru said.

message 29: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru made a slight fog in the room. “Me too.”

message 30: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Kaoru willed the fog away.

message 31: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Shhhh..” Kaoru said. “They aren’t taking anyone.”

message 32: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Calm down. I won’t let them.” Kaoru said.

"Relax, I could just put a forcefield around us, I will not lose any more friends, assuming that we are all friends, are we?"

message 34: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments “Yeah, we are all friends.” Kaoru said as he pulled Rose closer to him and kissed the top of her head.

"You sure? because you can never know when you'll need one."

message 36: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "We are good."

message 37: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "So, how are you liking the school?" Kaoru asked.

:( :(I am sorry to say this Lydia, but Kit can no longer use Goodreads for anything but School, and soon she might not even have an account, again I am sorry, but her mom has asked me to not go into detail about this, I just thought I'd tell you to let you know. ): ):