2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Ellen's 35/15 challenge

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 35 comments Hi everybody,

Last year I also did the reading challenge, and I set my goal at 25. I read 35 books, so this year I set my goal to 35. I hope I'll manage to read as much as last year :-) Furthermore, I listen to audiobooks quite a lot, but I don't count them. I want to keep of track of them, so I set a goal of 15 for audiobooks.

Happy reading!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goals Ellen & a very happy reading/New Year!!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 4: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 35 comments Thnx Susy and Blagica!

For now I'm happy, I've finished 3 books this year. To be honest, most of the first one I read in 2017 and the second one was very short, but still.

# 1: North and South

# 2: Een jihad van liefde

# 3: Affinity

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) You're doing great Ellen!
Have you started your 4th one yet?

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Congratulations on finishing your first five books keep up the great work and of course happy reading! Did you pick book six yet?

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments Hoping March is a fantastic month for you!!!!

message 8: by Ellen (last edited Mar 05, 2018 10:18AM) (new)

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!

message 12: by Ellen (last edited Aug 21, 2018 06:36AM) (new)

Ellen | 35 comments Long time since I last updated this list. I can add 10 more books read. I don't think I'll manage to read 35 this year (though I'll try), but I've finished War and peace and have decided I'm going to be happy anyway.

# 8: Sand Queen

# 9: Torn

# 10: Prinses van Perzië

# 11: De erfgenamen

# 12: De verbroken belofte

message 13: by Ellen (last edited Aug 21, 2018 06:36AM) (new)

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12010 comments You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?