Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Quin (Gen2K, #0.1)
This topic is about The Quin
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Serieses! > Editing Titles in a Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Armstrong (angelaarmstrong) | 13 comments Hi,

I neglected to include the series information in parentheses for the first two instalments in this series (The Quin: A Gen2K Novelette and Missive: A Gen2K Novelette).

These should display like this:
The Quin: A Gen2K Novelette (Gen2K, #1)
Missive: A Gen2K Novelette (Gen2K, #2)

I remembered for the third novelette (Salvage: A Gen2K Novelette).

I hope someone can edit these titles to help me.

THANK YOU!
Angela

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42062 comments Mod
That's not how we number series on Goodreads. Series information only goes in the parentheses, not as a subtitle.

All parts of series corrected to Goodreads standard; duplicate editions merged; author name corrected on book 3 and the omnibus, and series page created. https://www.goodreads.com/series/2231...

Note: Because we have more than one author named Angela Armstrong, you are Angela-2space-Armstrong. The extra space between your first and last names only shows up on book edit pages and your profile edit page, but it tells the system which books are yours. When adding a book manually, be sure to include the extra space, and the book will go where it belongs. If you forget (or a book record is imported), post a new thread in this group and any librarian can fix it for you.

message 3: by Zelmer (new)

Zelmer | 1 comments Hello. I want to change my novel, Nothing but Trouble, from the Bobbie Lamont Series, it is Bobbie Lamont #3, to Two Girls Against the World #2

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42062 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books (especially when they are a couple years old). I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.