YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
This topic is about Starcrossed
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Starcrossed Series by Josephine Angelini - Reading 'Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1)' from June 24th 2019

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alaina (ameserole) How do you defy DESTINY?

Helen Hamilton has spent her entire sixteen years trying to hide how different she is - no easy task on an island as small and sheltered as Nantucket. And it's getting harder. Nightmares of a desperate desert journey have Helen waking parched, only to find her sheets damaged by dirt and dust. At school she's haunted by hallucinations of three women weeping tears of blood... and when Helen first crosses paths with Lucas Delos, she has no way of knowing they're destined to play the leading roles in a tragedy the Fates insist on repeating throughout history.

As Helen unlocks the secrets of her ancestry, she realizes that some myths are more than just legend. But even demigod powers might not be enough to defy the forces that are both drawing her and Lucas together - and trying to tear them apart.

Jennifer | 3555 comments Ch 6 (26%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 10 (50%) - (view spoiler)
Ch 14 (76%) (view spoiler)
Finished - Wow, so that didn't end the way I thought it would. (view spoiler)

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments This is a reread from 2017 for me. Apparently I've read the whole series but I don't honestly remember what happened and of course I didn't leave a review way back then. I must have liked it though because I 5 starred the next 2.. lol.

25% (view spoiler)

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments 54% (view spoiler)
66% (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

Are we continuing this on into July? I still need to finish the Air Awakens series too. Was hoping to finish it today but may need to bump the rest of that into July as well..

Jennifer | 3555 comments I would like to, but......I think I might have overdone it for July. I committed myself to a lot of BRs. Plus, I would need to find a copy of book 2 first. Would you mind terribly if we put it on our "series to complete" list and resumed a little later? That will give me time to see if the library has it or if I just want to buy it, etc.

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 1 to 5 (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 6 to 10 (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 11 to 15 (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Jennifer wrote: "I would like to, but......I think I might have overdone it for July. I committed myself to a lot of BRs. Plus, I would need to find a copy of book 2 first. Would you mind terribly if we put it on o..."

Yea thats fine!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.