Brilliant Books You've Never Heard Of discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Nominations > March 2018 Group Nominations

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) What should we read in March. Please remember these rules:

-Published in or after 1960, but at least 6 months old
-No more than 5,000 Goodreads ratings
-No self-promotion

message 4: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) Nikki (Nyx) wrote: "Sacrifice of the Widow (Lady Penitent #1) by Lisa Smedman"

I didn't even get the description but I'm already intrigued. That cover is creepily amazing!

message 6: by David (new)

David Rose If I'm allowed a second nomination,
Feynard by Marc Secchia
Feynard

message 7: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) David wrote: "If I'm allowed a second nomination,
Feynard by Marc Secchia
Feynard"

A second nomination is fine. As we are still a small group we don't get many. I will rework the rules if we get more than five nominations. If that happens I may ask that you save the second one for next month. :)

message 8: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) Skyler wrote: "Hello! My name is Skyler and I am new to good reads. I have recently wrote a lgbt poetry book after my first hearbreak last winter. ..."

Hi Skyler,

Please promote your work in the Author's Corner discussion thread. Based on group rules I need to delete this comment from this thread, but you are welcome to tell us more about it on the thread in the link below.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 9: by David (new)

David Rose Kristin B. wrote: "...if we get more than five nominations. If that happens I may ask that you save the second one for next month."

No problem at all, understood :)

message 10: by Zeeshan (new)

Zeeshan Iqbal | 2 comments i want to join

message 11: by Jayme (new)

message 12: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Freaks I've Met

Just joined the group. This is a book I'd like to read, and it meets the criteria.

message 13: by Kristin B. (last edited Jan 12, 2018 02:24PM) (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) I'm going to close this nomination thread and go ahead and make a poll with all the nominated books. The Poll will open on February 1st.

I will open a post now for our April thread. Now that we have an influx of new members, *waves at everyone* I'm going to set some new rules for nominations. Just to make sure we don't end up trying to vote on a ton of books every month. Check out the April nomination thread for new guidelines!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.