Play Book Tag discussion

Little House on the Prairie (Little House, #3)
This topic is about Little House on the Prairie
Archive: Other Books > Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder | 5 Stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashley Breanna (ashleybreanna13) | 91 comments One of the best stories ever. What I'd give to experience this era.

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5537 comments My husband and I did a long driving vacation over the last 2.5 weeks of December. As we drive and look at the landscape I am often struck by what the pioneers and early settlers must have felt when faced with The MIssissippi River, or a mountain range, or even the great expanse of the Great Plains.

Ashley Breanna (ashleybreanna13) | 91 comments Book Concierge wrote: "My husband and I did a long driving vacation over the last 2.5 weeks of December. As we drive and look at the landscape I am often struck by what the pioneers and early settlers must have felt when..."

I have those same thoughts. I went to the Badlands this past Summer and I really could not have imagined what the pioneers thought of them. The land is so flat and then - bam! - the Badlands.