Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 3: Mt. Vancouver (36) > Victoria-“Book Buying Addict”

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 5 comments I’m so excited to start this climb today!! I have so many books I’m excited to read but I keep buying more!! I look forward to seeing how others are climbing and hopefully climbing/reading with you too!! Currently finishing up The Discovery of Witches trilogy and The Red Queen. I will choose more from the piles shortly.

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) Happy climbing!

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jent998) Loved Discivery of Witches! Did you know it’s going to be a tv show soon? We’ll see how it turns out. Good luck with your challenge.

message 4: by Pat (new)

Pat (rotschoepfchen) Good luck! 🍀

message 5: by Ry (new)

Ry how are you liking Discovery of Witches? my mum said it was stupid plotwise and insipid writing so i got rid of the first two books that i owned. except now I'm in the mood for something fun and easy to read and it sounds like it would fit?

message 6: by Natália (new)

Natália Lopes (silkcaramel) | 163 comments A Discovery of Witches is on my TBR for this year as well, I'm really looking forward to reading it! And the Red Queen series is also there, and I'm hoping I can finish the first three before the release of War Storm!

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 5 comments I liked the first two books a lot in Discovery of Witches trilogy but I am getting weighed down in the third with a lot of the scientific details. I want to see how it ends!

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 5 comments I also didn’t want to like Red Queen as much as I did. It was a fun fast read! Now there’s three more!

message 9: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthais) | 18 comments Victoria wrote: "I also didn’t want to like Red Queen as much as I did. It was a fun fast read! Now there’s three more!"

My feelings exactly. I sped through all three and hated myself a little bit more with every one. there were so many things wrong with them all but I just couldn't tear myself away!

message 10: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 5 comments I’ve done really well with my reading goals this year. Still a huge TBR❣️Anyone want to do a buddy read?