2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Burning Room (Harry Bosch, #17; Harry Bosch Universe, #26)
This topic is about The Burning Room
The Burning Room > Question K

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Bosch is suspended for breaking into Captain Gandle’s office. Was this an extreme reaction or deserved? Should Crowder, the unit commander, have intervened? What do you think is next for Bosch?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I'm kind of surprised that Crowder didn't intervene. He's losing a good resource. But, Harry should have never broke into the Captain's office, even though it was to get information to solve a case.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
I was surprised, too, because I thought he placed more value on Harry. It was small of Samuels to make it an issue. But, I think it’s time that Harry walks away for good. The politics are killing him.

message 4: by Lauren (last edited Jan 31, 2019 04:31AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments It was such a minor infraction, but taking into consideration the fact that the police department higher ups (like Samuel the paper pusher) are only interested in saving a buck, I guess they couldn't pass up the opportunity to push Harry out before his DROP pension came into effect.