Zombie Survival- Rp Survival discussion

The city > The Amusement Park.

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Austin | 2416 comments Mod
Matt and Sam eventually made it to the abandon entrance to the amusement park. There was dried blood everywhere and personal items littering the ground. It was clear that this place was open during the infection.

message 2: by Austin, The Sentinel (last edited Jan 01, 2018 06:42AM) (new)

Matt laughs at Sam's joke "Yeah that's for sure." He then turns to Sam and walks over to her. He puts his arms around her waist and pulls her close to him. He then gives her a long kiss on the lips "one kiss to start our second date."

message 3: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

"I'm glad you said that, because I fee the same about you. You are a sexy woman with a great personality. I never saw that even before the end of the world." He replies smiling back.

message 4: by Austin, The Sentinel (last edited Jan 01, 2018 06:59AM) (new)

"Yeah we can do that. But we really should find the back up generator and turn it on. Unless you just plan to look at a stationary Ferris wheel." he teasingly as he lets her go.

message 5: by Austin, The Sentinel (last edited Jan 01, 2018 07:11AM) (new)

Matt runs after her."I'm happy to be giving you new experiences then." He then looks in awe at how tall the wheel is. "did you really want to climb it? Please tell me that you were joking."

message 6: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

"Yeah I'll go find the generator." Says Matt, he then turns to walk away.

message 7: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

After about 10 minutes the lights and sounds of the entire park went on. A few moments later Matt comes running back over, with a small bag of rocks in his hand. "I did it, now let's go on the wheel."

message 8: by Austin, The Sentinel (last edited Jan 01, 2018 08:04AM) (new)

"For this" he stands up and throws a small rock at the lever controlling the Ferris wheel. The rock activates the lever and the wheel starts to move. The movement catches Matt off guard and he falls back into his seat.

message 9: by Austin, The Sentinel (last edited Jan 01, 2018 08:11AM) (new)

he giggles at her face palm. "oh, umm... I don't know. I guess we will have to run off when we get back to the ground." he say looking into her eyes and seeing her excitement. They rise higher and higher in the air and Matt sinks back into his seat, still holding Sam's hand.

message 10: by Austin, The Sentinel (last edited Jan 01, 2018 08:22AM) (new)

he forgot his fear for a second and looked at Sam."I'm happy that you did stay with me." He then kisses her on the forehead and puts an arm around her, with his hand on her shoulder. He then looks out at the view as well.

message 11: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Matt laughed at her sky scraper comment "Yeah I agree. What do you think, should we try a roller coaster next?"

message 12: by Austin, The Sentinel (last edited Jan 01, 2018 08:38AM) (new)

"It's not as bad as it looks. There is the incline much like this. Then you drop and fly around the track. It is really a lot of fun." He says trying to comfort Sam. By now they had reached the top of the Ferris wheel.

message 13: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Matt stays still and swears. "Don't tell me that we are stuck up."

message 14: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

"Ok you can climb down, I'll wait here until it starts moving again." He says as he closes his eyes tight and doesn't move.

message 15: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

It turns out that the stop was on purpose and the timer was up once Sam got close to the center. The wheel started to move again. Matt opens his eyes and noticed that it was moving again. Meanwhile Sam was approaching the ground and had to change her grip angle.

message 16: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Matt heard Sam's Yelp and looked over the edge to see her on the ground. "Oh crap, can you still move everything?" He asks as the wheel lowers him to the ground and he jumps off. He then runs over to Sam to help her up.

message 17: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Matt was surprised at her laughter. "I'm glad you are so up beat because I would not have reacted like that at all. But yeah that is a big fall."

message 18: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

"Yeah I would like to ride the roller coaster. But If you are very opposed to going then I won't drag you on." says Matt

message 19: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Sam's nails hurt Matt a little bit but he didn't say anything. He was just more happy that she was going to him for comfort. Rather than be mad at him for insisting on going on the ride. They both walked up onto the platform and got into the front car. "Buckle up then let the fun begin." Matt stood up and threw a rock to activate the coaster and it started to move. he then sat back down and buckled his seat belt and pulled the arm guard down.

message 20: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Matt puts his arm around Sam to try and comfort her. "You will love it. This is the worst part. besides look at that view." He uses his other hand to point at the view of the rest of the park.

message 21: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Matt gets out of the car and walks over to Sam he pulls her close and kisses her on the lips again. "That was my favorite type of ride, pre-infection. But if you don't like it then I won't make you go on any more. Anyway what do you want to do next?" his hand around her waist goes down to her her butt and he gives her a quick squeeze. He smiles at her playfully.

message 22: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

he loved the way she deepened the kiss. he stared at her for a moment before kissing her again, trying to deepen the kiss as she did. He then looked at her trying to think of something to answer her question but finding her beauty too overwhelming for him to think in that moment.

message 23: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Matt shakes himself out of his haze and nodds "Yeah I can't think of anything else to do here. We can go home if you want." he releases her and notices a zombie walking around on the street below.

message 24: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

Matt pulled out his rifle and shot the zombie. Then two more zombies rounded the corner then 5 then 10. The lights and sounds from the park were attracting most of the zombies from the city to them. "Lets get out of here" says Matt as he grabs Sams arm and runs away from the zombies.

message 25: by Austin, The Sentinel (new)

((my next comment will be on the store))