Book Buying Addicts Anonymous discussion

Good Buys > January Purchases 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 1866 comments Mod
Happy New Year! Share your book buys of January 2018 here.

message 2: by Larissa (new)

Larissa | 12 comments First book I bought this year is for School :-/ Marketing mit kleinem Budget by Urban Kilian Wißmeier

message 3: by Joseph (new)

So far I've bought these new: The Girls in the Picture by Melanie Benjamin The Dire King (Jackaby, #4) by William Ritter Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby, #3) by William Ritter

And these used: Magic Below by Laura J. Burns Bewitched in Oz by Laura J. Burns The Death Catchers by Jennifer Anne Kogler Wicked Magic (Magic, #3) by Cheyenne McCray Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict Runelight (Runemarks, #2) by Joanne Harris JLA Riddle of the Beast by Alan Grant The Shiloh Sisters (Harrison Raines, #5) by Michael Kilian The Dark of the Woods by Ellen Datlow Henry and Beezus by Beverly Cleary

message 8: by Joseph (new)

A couple more orders: The Ironclad Alibi (Harrison Raines, #3) by Michael Kilian A Killing at Ball's Bluff (Harrison Raines, #2) by Michael Kilian Murder at Manassas (Harrison Raines, #1) by Michael Kilian The Crystal Bible A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall

message 9: by Larissa (new)

Larissa | 12 comments Came home after a very long and tiring day and found this in my Mailbox: Heart of the Dragon (Supernatural, #4) by Keith R.A. DeCandido
Now I'm very happy! Had to wait seven weeks for it!

message 10: by Cammie (last edited Feb 18, 2018 01:47PM) (new)

Cammie | 108 comments Books bought in January 2018

The Undoing of Saint Silvanus by Beth Moore A Treacherous Curse (Veronica Speedwell, #3) by Deanna Raybourn Now That You Mention It by Kristan Higgins The Ladies' Room by Carolyn Brown Bad Girls of the Bible And What We Can Learn from Them by Liz Curtis Higgs The Tidewater Sisters (Carolina Heirlooms #1.5) by Lisa Wingate Miriam (Treasures of the Nile, #2) by Mesu Andrews Mean Streak by Sandra Brown The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill Artemis by Andy Weir Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles

Audiobooks - 8
Ebooks - 3
Freebies - 1