Fallen Into Tijan Books discussion

The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window (The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window, #1)
Archives > The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley [January] - (UTM™: Kylie)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (new) - added it

Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon) | 382 comments Mod

♦️ The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley ♦️

This is my pick for January as part of the "Unleash The Mods™" Challenge. Hope you enjoy it!
Unleash The Mods™ Challenge - WHAT & HOW TO
Unleash The Mods™ Challenge - Logs/Entries

♠️ Blurp ♠️

Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother's best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years. Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair. Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother's best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.

message 2: by JadeShea, Rock Cheesecake (new) - rated it 3 stars

JadeShea | 288 comments Mod
I've read this one a few times already, so I may not re-read it. But I think this book is really good!

message 3: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (new) - added it

Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon) | 382 comments Mod
I've never heard of it before now but it does seems kind of interesting. I will give it a shot!

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tina | 4 comments Sounds good. Can't wait to hear what y'all think!

message 5: by Herbert (new)

Herbert Helms (HerbertHelms) | 1 comments I think that I'm so old to read something like that again. The drama in this book was on a high level. That's something that is more related to teens and young people. What about the Bedroom windows, I would recommend the main hero of this book to repair this window and she can find more about such the opportunity after the situations which happened in this bedroom haha.