Fallen Into Tijan Books discussion

Roomies
This topic is about Roomies
Archives > Roomies by Christina Lauren [January] - (UTM™: Whitney)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (last edited Jan 01, 2018 06:04AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon) | 387 comments Mod

♦️ Roomies by Christina Lauren ♦️

This is my pick for January as part of the "Unleash The Mods™" Challenge. Hope you enjoy it!
Unleash The Mods™ Challenge - WHAT & HOW TO
Unleash The Mods™ Challenge - Logs/Entries

♠️ Blurp ♠️

Marriages of convenience are so…inconvenient.

Rescued by Calvin McLoughlin from a would-be subway attacker, Holland Bakker pays the brilliant musician back by pulling some of her errand-girl strings and getting him an audition with a big-time musical director. When the tryout goes better than even Holland could have imagined, Calvin is set for a great entry into Broadway—until he admits his student visa has expired and he’s in the country illegally.

Holland impulsively offers to wed the Irishman to keep him in New York, her growing infatuation a secret only to him. As their relationship evolves from awkward roommates to besotted lovers, Calvin becomes the darling of Broadway. In the middle of the theatrics and the acting-not-acting, what will it take for Holland and Calvin to realise that they both stopped pretending a long time ago?

message 2: by Whitney , Rock Cheesecake (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) | 288 comments Mod
I'm just waiting to get this one from the library and then I will start it!

message 3: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (new) - rated it 4 stars

I added this to my TBR in December and now boom you chose it. Will be reading this for sure, but later in the month :)

message 4: by Whitney , Rock Cheesecake (new)

Whitney  (jadeshea) | 288 comments Mod
Have you read this one, yet? I ended up not liking it.

message 5: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (new) - rated it 4 stars

I read it and I liked it! It has its missups and all but it was better than some others of the same theme i read!
Her writing is decent at least.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Roomies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Christina Lauren (other topics)