2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Liawèn - 80 books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liawèn (new)

Liawèn | 13 comments Let's begin :-)

I'm looking forward to read new books this year and some I always have to read like every year. It's a tradition.

message 2: by Auntie Terror (new)

Auntie Terror (auntie_terror) | 422 comments Good luck, and nice to see you in this group, too. :-)

I'm very much in awe of anyone who can set themselves such high goals, and achieve them. ;-)

Happy reading,
Auntie Terror

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Liawèn wrote: "Let's begin :-)

I'm looking forward to read new books this year and some I always have to read like every year. It's a tradition."

Nice goal Liawèn! I agree with Auntie Terror, very much impressed, would love to be able to read that much.

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy reading/New Year!!

message 4: by Liawèn (new)

Liawèn | 13 comments Auntie Terror wrote: "Good luck, and nice to see you in this group, too. :-)

I'm very much in awe of anyone who can set themselves such high goals, and achieve them. ;-)

Happy reading,
Auntie Terror"

Hey, you're here too. Great :-D

message 5: by Liawèn (new)

Liawèn | 13 comments Well, I'm counting my university readings too and I angst always read or listen to audiobooks when I'm on the way to work or uni or wherever^^
I haven't perfected reading and walking as well as my boyfriend. You will basically see him walking up towards you with a book stuck in his face :-D

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Liawèn wrote: "Well, I'm counting my university readings too and I angst always read or listen to audiobooks when I'm on the way to work or uni or wherever^^
I haven't perfected reading and walking as well as my boyfriend. You will basically see him walking up towards you with a book stuck in his face :-D."

Awesome! I wish I could do that! But listening in English just asks a lot of my concentration, often have to rewind etc. And as far as I know there are way too few translations into Dutch (same goes for ebooks..)

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 8: by Liawèn (new)

Liawèn | 13 comments Blagica wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year."

Thanks :-) I'm well on the way already but I know that in spring I won't have that much time to read because I have exams from here to Middle Earth and back^^

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you. 9 books is great!

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 11: by Liawèn (new)

Liawèn | 13 comments Blagica wrote: "A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?"

Definitely, I stumbled upon a German author who writes a fantasy series and it's so good. I cannot read it all at once. So much happens and effects me. It's a amazing!

And I just found a new manga series of my favourite artist. I lost track of mangas for some time but she brought me back^^

Did you have any finds so far?

message 12: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Interesting! Which series and which manga are you talking about?

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!