Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please update my book cover

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (last edited Jan 01, 2018 04:33AM) (new)

William Stephens | 1 comments Hi,
Please update my book cover to the current version on Amazon, if possible.

ASIN: B076VS49Y9

Thank you!

message 2: by Patty (new)

Patty Pieczka I've added several new additions of my book Finding the Raven, to my page. I'd like to switch to one of the newer versions, but I don't want to lose my reviews and ratings, because the story is exactly the same as the first version. My publisher, Ravenswood, went out of business, so I'd like to display the new cover without losing their ratings I had for the first version.

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24803 comments Patty don't post your request more than once!

message 4: by Patty (new)

Patty Pieczka Sandra wrote: "Patty don't post your request more than once!"I'm new to this group and may be clumsy, but thank you for your kind help. My problem has been resolved.

message 5: by Hervey (new)

Hervey Copeland | 11 comments Hi there,

I was just wondering if it is possible to have the covers of my eBooks updated. I recently changed the front covers on all my books listed on Amazon, and I would like to do the same with my Goodreads covers. I have provided a link to my Amazon page below;

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...

Regards

Hervey Copeland

message 6: by Patty (new)

Patty Pieczka Tim... Splaining wrote: "Patty wrote: "I'm new to this group and may be clumsy, but thank you for your kind help. My problem has been resolved."

Glad it’s resolved. Happy New Year"

Same to you!

message 7: by Hervey (new)

Hervey Copeland | 11 comments Hi Tim,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have just claimed my profile on Goodreads, as per your suggestion.

Regarding the ACEs, They don’t seem to correspond with the updated covers on Amazon (updated all of them a few days ago). If this could be fixed, so everything corresponds with what’s on Amazon, I would be most grateful.

Hervey

message 8: by Hervey (new)

Hervey Copeland | 11 comments I forgot to mention that I recently published two new books; so obviously the covers on those don’t have to be updated (Horror stories for the brave and Bad moon rising – Blood on the bayou).

Hervey

message 9: by Hervey (new)

Hervey Copeland | 11 comments Thank you very much for taking the time to do this for me Tim. I really do appreciate it.

I’ve had a look at the covers, and it all looks “numero uno” to me.

I will await the confirmation email from Goodreads, in regards to my author profile, and make the necessary alterations as specified in the link when this happens.

Once again, thank you very much for sorting this out for me.

Hervey