Lit CelebrAsian Book Club discussion

Book Suggestions > New Releases: January 2018 Books by Asian authors! What are you excited to read?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Glaiza (last edited Jan 01, 2018 03:45AM) (new)

Glaiza | 115 comments Mod

Kick off 2018 with January Releases by Asian Authors!

Check out the list here: https://twitter.com/LitCelebrAsian/st...

What are you excited to read?

message 2: by Sinead (new)

Sinead Anja (Huntress of Diverse Books) | 10 comments Markswoman is coming out in January! I didn't realise that! It is going to be so good! I'm also so excited about Chainbreaker, which is already coming out tomorrow!

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystalkavitajagoo) | 17 comments Basically all besides the two poetry books I already enjoyed as ARCs! Lol. I will probably prioritise I am Thunder and The Boat People more than the others though as I have ARCs.

message 4: by Glaiza (new)

Sinead wrote: "Markswoman is coming out in January! I didn't realise that! It is going to be so good! I'm also so excited about Chainbreaker, which is already coming out tomorrow!"

Me too! Didn't realise it was so early in the year. Ditto. I have finally caught up on clock spirits and will be keeping an eye out for Chainbreaker!

message 5: by Glaiza (new)

Krystal wrote: "Basically all besides the two poetry books I already enjoyed as ARCs! Lol. I will probably prioritise I am Thunder and The Boat People more than the others though as I have ARCs."

I've heard great things about I Am Thunder. The Boat People also interests me. I have a copy of Frankenstein in Baghdad, which I need to read asap.