2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Angie's 50 book 2018 challenge

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie Simmonds Last year I read 43 / 50, this year I plan to read the 50 I have set myself

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Angie wrote: "Last year I read 43 / 50, this year I plan to read the 50 I have set myself"

Persistence wins Angie! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy New (reading) Year!

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ | 78 comments Good luck Angie! (:

message 4: by Angie (new)

Angie Simmonds One down already!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (last edited Jan 05, 2018 04:27PM) (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Susy wrote: "Angie wrote: "Last year I read 43 / 50, this year I plan to read the 50 I have set myself"

Persistence wins Angie! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy New (reading) Year!"

How is it going so far Angie?

message 8: by Angie (new)

Angie Simmonds I am 6 books in!!!

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Angie wrote: "I am 6 books in!!!"

Nice Angie!!!
Went and checked out your challenge. I see I have 3 of your reads on my TBR.
You won't be keeping track of the books you read and how you liked them in this thread?

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping March is a great reading month for you 9 books is a great start.

message 11: by Angie (new)

Angie Simmonds Susy I have a spreadsheet!!

message 12: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Angie wrote: "Susy I have a spreadsheet!!"

Aha, I see! Have been thinking about making one too.... Do you start a new one every year?

message 13: by Angie (new)

Angie Simmonds This is the first year

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 15: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!