What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA. A girl who loves drama, She and older girl get the lead role (I think in Romeo & Juliet). Where she performs half the time and the other girl does the same. She falls in love with the lead boy.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan (sassy8438) | 1 comments I read it when I was much younger somewhere between 2006-2010 maybe. I mostly remember the huge spoiler of the book so I'm not sure how accurate the rest of the things I remember are. So a freshman girl is going to either a drama school or a drama camp. She thinks she's the best one there and that she will become famous. She and the older girl get the lead role (I think in Romeo and Juliet). Where she performs half the time and the other girl does the same. She falls in love with the lead boy and he tells her to meet him in the woods before she is suppose to perform. She goes into the woods and waits for him. But he never shows up. Her dad finds her and that's when a huge twist happens. And it changes the way you are everything in the book. I wish I could give more information. Please help ☺️

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
You can use the spoiler tags to reveal a spoiler. Click on "some html is ok." Or you can insert several blank lines before a spoiler.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Megan, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Star Crossed (other topics)