2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > 30 books for 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vikki (last edited Feb 03, 2018 08:26AM) (new)

Vikki My challenge this year is to read 30 books, I tend to mix theology books with fantasy and historical fiction so it could be a real mix of books. I’m rather bad at having several books on the go at once too.

1. Little Women - Finished. (complteted as part of the personalities challenge. INFJ - Teddy)
2. Matthew Henrys Commentary on the bible - Finished (this has been a long read over several years)
3. Murder on the Orient Express - finished
4. Commentary on Daniel - Iain Duguid - finished
5. Ross Poldark - Winston Graham - finished

message 2: by Vikki (new)

Vikki Currently reading

The Pillars of the Earth - ken Follet

Reformed commentary on Daniel - Ian Dugguid

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) vikki wrote: "My challenge this year is to read 30 books, I tend to mix theology books with fantasy and historical fiction so it could be a real mix of books. I’m rather bad at having several books on the go at once too."

So am I Vikki! I prefer 1-2 books at the same time, max 3.

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy reading/New Year!!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Vikki (new)

Vikki Blagica wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year."

Thank you

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping your first month was a success! Congratulations on your first five books!

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 8: by Vikki (new)

Vikki Slow month here, life is getting in the way ha!

I’m over 50% through Gone With The Wind, after this I’m going to go for a smaller book. I’m loving it, but it’s a big read.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments *claps and cheers* I haven't attempted Gone with the Wind since I was in school. My hats off to you.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!