What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Mystery novel, paranormal, fictional, magic, teen. The main character who I think was a girl found a stone that had a hole in it and was magic.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Hooper | 1 comments I was read this book when I was 12 back in 2012. The main character who I think was a girl found a strange stone that had a hole in it by the river I think. When she looked through the hole she saw stuff that I can't remember and when she out her ear to it she heard stuff that I dont remember. The book cover was purple as I remember it. I think her grandma was in the novel and she new about the stone I think.

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4984 comments Well, the girl and the stone with the hole in it sound like Coraline, but the rest, not so much.

message 3: by Kimberlyn (new)

Kimberlyn (abookmazedhead) | 35 comments The The Seeing Stone (spiderwick chronicles) by Holly Black has a stone with a hole in it through which you can see the faery world. However the main characters are twin boys and their sister, not one girl. Also I don't remember whether the stone was found near a river.

message 4: by Tatumn (new)

Tatumn I Am Morgan le Fay by Nancy Springer?

message 5: by Will (new)

Will | 56 comments Sounds a bit similar to The Owl Service by Alan Garner

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Benjamin, are you still looking for this or did you find it?