#AYEARATHON discussion

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)
39 views
January 2018 - Harry Potter > The Chamber of Secrets | 2018 Discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (last edited Dec 31, 2017 10:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ke-sha (angel707) | 2016 comments Mod
Be careful of Spoilers!

Either put

"SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER"

First

Or Hide the Spoiler like so.

< spoiler > Text Here & then < / spoiler >

Had to space everything but you dont Lol
(view spoiler)

Now let's Talk!


I'mogén (peacecookiesbooks) | 71 comments Currently reading this for the first time so this actually fits in with my reading atm, because I'm vlogging my experience! Would it be okay to share the video here once it's done?


I'mogén (peacecookiesbooks) | 71 comments ke-sha wrote: "Be careful of Spoilers!

Either put

"SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER"

First

Or Hide the Spoiler like so.

Text Here & then

Had to space everything but you dont Lol
[spoilers removed]

Now let's ..."


That's really helpful to remind people so we can all enjoy our time!


ke-sha (angel707) | 2016 comments Mod
I'mogén wrote: "Currently reading this for the first time so this actually fits in with my reading atm, because I'm vlogging my experience! Would it be okay to share the video here once it's done?"

Yes. Feel free to share it here. I look forward to seeing it :)


I'mogén (peacecookiesbooks) | 71 comments ke-sha wrote: "I'mogén wrote: "Currently reading this for the first time so this actually fits in with my reading atm, because I'm vlogging my experience! Would it be okay to share the video here once it's done?"..."

Thank you!


I'mogén (peacecookiesbooks) | 71 comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0hnL...
Hey all! I've done another Harry Potter vlog, sharing my experience reading the second book (the chamber of secrets) for the first time!
Do let me know if you like or dislike that I share my everyday life in these videos as well! The feedback really helps! I got the okay it was alright to post this here, so I hope you still don't mind!


back to top